How To Determine What Fire Log Size Is Right For Your Fireplace
1. Measure the width of the fireplace at the front opening “A”
2. Measure the width at the back of the fireplace “B”
3. Measure the depth of the fireplace (front to back) “C”
4. Measure the height of the fireplace opening “D”
Front Width: Minimum 6″ to 10″ greater than gas log set size
Rear Width: Not less than nominal gas log set size
Depth: Varies with burner type and set size
Gas Supply: Make note of distance and location of stub out
To make things simple, bring the measurements to us and we will assist you in finding the perfect size log set for your fireplace.
The Rasmussen Lone Star Vented Gas Log Set will transform your fireplace into a traditional looking wood burning fire for you to enjoy. This log set features a one-piece front log with a variety of smaller pieces for stacking.
- Sizes: 12″, 15″, 18″, 21″, 24″ and 30″
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple burner options available
- Multiple ignition options available
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300°. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
The Vented Log Sets are for use in fully functioning wood-burning fireplaces with the damper wide open. Glass doors must be open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control valves. Vented gas logs are not a cure for a smoking chimney.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions.
- Flaming Ember Hearth Kit: single tube burner; 12″ depth; natural gas or propane
- Flaming Ember XTRA Hearth Kit: larger ember booster; 14″ depth; natural gas or propane
- LC Multi-Burner Hearth Kit: tiered with lower and upper burners and large ember bed; fuller flame effect; natural gas or propane
- CXF Custom Ember Hearth Kit: tapered pan burner; no grate needed; natural gas or propane
- C Custom Hearth Kit: rectangular full pan burner; no grate needed; natural gas or propane
- Material: 16-Gauge Steel | Ceramic Bonded Refractory Concrete
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Style: Oak
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Log Set Width: 12″ | 15″ | 18″ | 21″ | 24″ | 30″
- Overall Width: 12″ | 15″ | 18″ | 21″ | 24″ | 30″
- Location: Indoor
- Venting Type: Vented
- Items Included: Log set, burner, grate (if needed), sand or volcanic ash, ember magic, connector kit, damper clamp and instructions
What Sets Us Apart
- Family Owned & Operated
- One-on-One Client Consultations
- Competitive Pricing
- Design Consultations Available
- Top Quality Products
- Excellent Customer Service