Sunpak heaters are simple to operate and use draft free and highly energy efficient infrared radiant energy just like the sun’s warming rays. Models come in 25,000 BTU or 34,000 BTU output. Our new SUNPAK® S34 B TSR and S34 S TSR add the convenience of a two stage 25,000 to 34,000 BTU adjustable output all controlled with a wireless hand held remote control and wall control with “ON / OFF / HIGH / LOW features. A beautiful addtion that will bring comfort to any outdoor event.
S34 B TSR TWO STAGE REMOTE 25,000 TO 34,000 BTU BLACK INFRARED HEATER
Outdoor Infrared Heaters with Two Heat Settings
SUNPAK® S34 B TSR (#12023) has atwo stage output 34,000 to 25,000 BTU controlled with a hand held remote or wireless wall control with “ON-OFF-HIGH-LOW” capability. All SUNPAK® heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
Model S34 B TSR (#12023) features:
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Dual Stage 34,000 to 25,000 BTU
- Black Hl-Temp Powder Coated Aluminized Steel Construction
- Black Mounting Kit Included
- Wireless Hand Held Remote Included
- Wireless Wall Control Included
- Wall or Ceiling mount
- 9′ 1/2″ to 12′ Mounting Height
- Approximate 12 ‘ x 12’ Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approxiamte 10′ x 10′ Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Residential application recommended
- Available in natural gas or liquid propane
- Made in the USA
Model S34 B TSR (#12023) Options:
- Wireless Wall Control 30/60/120 minute Timer: #92007
- Stainless Steel Front Fascia Kit: #12020
- Black Front Fascia Kit: #12020 2
- Bronze Front Fascia Kit: #12020 3
Outdoor Patio Heaters
Sunpak® infrared heaters can be both wall or ceiling mounted. Infrared heaters utilize a unique heating system that warms your guests like the sun; the SUNPAK® S34 B TSR was designed with multiple BTU options in order to give you the flexibility to warm your guests on a low or high setting.
Sunpak® heaters are unvented and need a continuous supply of fresh air and proper ventilation to operate safely. This heater is not to be used inside residences and other confined areas where the operational and safety requirements of this heater cannot be met.
Sunpak® infrared heaters are crafted with a slim profile which works well in a variety of patio settings.
SUNPAK 25,000 BTU BLACK INFRARED HEATER
What Sets Us Apart
- Family Owned & Operated
- One-on-One Client Consultations
- Competitive Pricing
- Design Consultations Available
- Top Quality Products
- Excellent Customer Service